Strony

Saturday 21 February 2015

Winter Blossom

I was about to write a note yesterday, but my memory card went crazy and I couldn't transfer photos to computer. Well. Everybody is still talking about 14th of February. I spent it with my boyfriend, of course. We stayed in home and watched Only Lovers Left Alive. It was a lovely day.
Few days later I got a nice gift: my package from Bodyline arrived. I was so excited that I had to try my new skirt and I ended up going out in it.

Winged eyeliner on red eyeshadow today.

Choker: DIY
T-shirt: Blend She
Skirt: Bodyline
Boots: Dr. Martens vonda

The skirt is from cotton mixed with artificial material and a lot of lace. It also includes a strap wih metal elements. It's very comfortable. But... I ordered M size and I wear S and I think It would be a little too tight for actual M.

I think the skirt looks even better in reality than on site photo.

The lace makes spider web pattern and It's really pretty.

I have worn my favourite pair of Marten boots. They always gain a lot of positive attention.
Have a nice day
~Mia Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment