Strony

Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Fun

Today I thought it was a great occasion to dress up and go to my favourite cafeteria with my boyfriend. We had a lot of fun together! We also saw a few dressed up people too, even the cafe owner had skull makeup and also black leggings with skulls. That was really nice.

This is my attempt for Sugar Skull makeup. I think it came out nice, considering the fact I did something like this for a first time and only with drugstore cosmetics (excluding the white base).



 I also did makeup for my boyfriend. It was a more realistic skull, so it matched mine!





 Just a regular day, eating eyeballs as usual.




All the photos without my boyfriend are took by him and edited by me.

Hope you have a great day. I wish you the most spooky and fun Halloween!
~Mia Amethyst

2 comments:

  1. The makeup looks fantastic on both of you! And those desserts are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the makeup! Well desserts were so awesome that I ate a bit too much of them, hehe.

      Delete