Strony

Saturday 27 August 2016

White lace, black dreams

Yesterday evening I went to the exibition opening near the city centre. It was pretty fun, there were lots of people there, including artists. Later I was walking around the town and eventually end up going to a pancake restaurant with my mum. It's usually very crowded, with a bunch of people waiting in a queue to sit, and I think I can understand why. The pancakes were just great and the price was suprisingly fair. And they have more than 50 types in menu!

I also went to the cinema last time to see Florence Foster Jenkins. I really enjoyed 40's music and fashion, and Meryl Streep is amazing as always. But I don't recommend it if you have sensitive ear, those high notes she sings sometimes hurt!

Blouse: thrifted (originally Vero moda) / skirt: Panacher / shoes: Stonefly / bag: thrifted (originally New Look) / ring: a gift

 The lace blouse is very light, great for warm days. I got it for less than 1$! A bag was also very cheap, about 1,80$.


I got also cat-eye shaped glassess to match. It's from Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment