Strony

Friday 23 September 2016

Secret garden

 I've just came back to home after this day. I spent some time with my grandparents in their garden. They grow plants here, among others: grapes, apple trees, many kinds of flowers, and so far I know they plan to seed a cherry tree. Today they were picking grapes so I had some to taste, and it's sweet as a honey! Good to have a chance to grow plants in the city. I would gladly grow some, too, maybe on the balcony at least, but I can't cope with plants well. Once I managed to dry out the cactus...

I may not eat this apple, cause as we know from a famous story, eating apples unguarded may not end up well!




Today's outfit: blouse: thrifted (New Look) / skirt: thrifted (H&M) / shoes: Vagabond / earrings: diy
I had to wear a coat though, you can definetely feel the autumn is here!

I have some very pleasant plans for the next two days before the school starts! And you? Any plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Gardens are fun. Your Grandparents gardens look beautiful and all the lovely fruit looks yummy. I love your top it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete